Country: Kyrgyz Republic
Name of Project: Enhancing Resilience in Kyrgyzstan (ERIK)
Contract title: Procurement of mobile devices for OJSC “State Insurance Organization”
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IBRD Loan No. IDA62380, GRANT IDA D3180
RFB Reference No.: KG-G/RFQ-14
- The Government of Kyrgyz Republic has received financial support from the World Bank towards the cost of the Enhancing Resilience in Kyrgyzstan project (ERIK-CERC) and due to COVID-19 emergency situation it intends to apply part of proceeds towards payments under the Contract for Procurement of mobile devices for OJSC “State Insurance Organization”.
- The Ministry of Emergency Situation of the Kyrgyz Republic now invites quotations from suppliers for Goods described in respective bidding documents – Request for Quotation.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive procurement using COVID-19 Emergency Response SPDs for Projects after July 1, 2016 as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised in November 2017, August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- A complete set of RFQ in English and/or Russian languages may be received in free of charge by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application, during office hours 09-00 to 18-00 hours at the address given below.
- Quotations must be submitted to the address by e-mail below before September 11, 2020 until 15-00 (local time).
- The address(es) referred to above is:
Projects Implementation Units under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
phone/fax: +996(555) 16-99-13