Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Kyrgyz Republic
Name of Projects: 1) The Enhancing Resilience in Kyrgyzstan (ERIK-CERC)
2) The Emergency COVID-19 (COVID-19)
Contract title: Procurement of computed tomography (CT) scanners
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 1) IDA Credit 6238-KG and IDA Grant D318-KG
2) IDA Credit 6603-KG and IDA Grant D605-KG
RFB Reference No.: KG/ERIC-CERC-COVID19/G/RFB/2020-01
- The Kyrgyz Republic has received financial support from the World Bank towards the costs of: 1) the Enhancing Resilience in Kyrgyzstan project 2) The Emergency COVID-19 project and intends to apply part of proceeds towards payments under the Contract for Procurement of computed tomography (CT) scanners. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through a letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for supply of computed tomography (CT) scanners – 7 units.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised in November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, Mrs. Toktorbaeva Zhyldyz, PIU Director, e-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09-00 to 17-30 hours at the address given below.
Pre-Bid meeting will be held at 14-00 (local time) September 02, 2020. The Electronic invitation will be sent using WebEx.
- The bidding document in English and/or Russian may be received by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below without charge. The document will be sent by electronic mail.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below or on e-mail on or before 15-00 (local time) September 09, 2020. Electronic submission of the Bids will be permitted. Bidders must send the password of their bids encrypted file (Bid.zip) to the Purchaser by email at the address specified in the RFB before 16-15 (local time) September 09, 2020.
Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at 16-15 (local time) September 09, 2020. Bidders shall have the option of submitting their Bids electronically.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- The address(es) referred to above is:
Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic
Project Implementation Unit under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic
Mrs. Toktorbaeva Zhyldyz, PIU Director,
address: 128/1, Osmonkul street, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
 In the case if Bidder needs bidding documents in hard copy, all postage expenses will be paid by the Bidder.